Friday, July 26, 2013

A Bull Was Skinning Me...

Last night, I had a dream that a bull (horns, stylish septum piercing, the works) was skinning me alive. Not by mauling me with its horns, but by sitting in a stool with a potato peeler in hand, skinning me.

Seriously, what the hell?

I've been having a lot of dreams about getting skinned/losing my skin/ changing my skin in some way. Anywhere from turning a stunning shade of deep purple to getting a tattoo of the American flag where strips of my skin hang off to represent the stripes. To me, this interpretation is obvious. I'm changing, and maybe I'm changing in a way that my subconscious dejects. It is warning me that whatever changes I am going through may by agree with who I am/have become.

Now I must figure out if it is worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment